Diagnosed woth T3 tumor. Under radiation therapy. Have pain. What is best pain reliever?

Hi my name is anna in jan. this year dr. said i had a t3 tumor and N 0 blessed that i do not have any in the lymph notes or anywhere else i just started my radiations therepy and it is starting to get painful what is the best meds for pain killers i know what is said about the rate of abuse but i feel i can handle this but this pain i cannot i have head pain that goes shaply through the ear, and now throat pain from the radiations should i gargle i hear some say yes what is the best for the pain
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013