Diagnosed with whooping cough, get bouts of deep cough with mucus, sharp hip pains, feeling of swollen glands in neck. Conclusion?

Hi, I have had a lingering cough since June 20 that after 3 rounds of antibiotics, steroids and inhalers, and a clean chest X-ray has been determined to be whopping cough. Not officially...but with history f illness going through entire family and hearing a coughing fit in te office. That was aug 18. I have kept cough and nasal congestion since then...but it is getting better. Today I had several bouts f very deep coughing that brought up a lot of thick yellow/white mucus . Also the last couple of days I have had very sharp pain in right hip that hurts to walk and roll over in bed but s fine when sitting. Tonight my neck feels like there are some swollen glands. Could all of these symptoms be from a virus...or do I need to see a dr right away?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012