Diagnosed with walking pneumonia. Night sweats, chills, back pain, green mucus cough. Taken antibiotics, Flovent. Treatment?

I was recently diagnosed with walking pneumonia and prescribed antibiotics and flovent . I started to feel better, but the past two days I have night sweats and chills, pain in my back and green mucus/cough. I called and scheduled another appt. with a doctor, my doctor is out of town. Should I be alarmed, the pain seems to be on both sides, where it initially was only on the right.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012