Diagnosed with vestibular inflammation, pain in arms, shaky body, palpitations. No nausea or dizziness

Hi,m I am 53 (female), weigh app. 125. Was extremely ill last spring due to stress (deaths of loved ones, including taking care of dad with Alzheimer s until death), which included colon issues, some heart pain (I have MVP), and loss of weight. Doctor put me on meds. I felt better, then was diagnosed with Vestibular Inflammation (had 3 months of therapy at a Balance Center. Got through that. Now for two weeks I ve experienced my arms feeling pain from the top of my shoulder to below my elbow (not to the wrist ). I can hardly pull the covers up or turn over or lift things. My body is shaky, I m very weak and occasionally I m having heart palpitations with some heart pain. I m not nauseaus, not dizzy. Do you have any suggestions? I was thinking of an iron deficiency or vitamin deficiency. My bloodwork in October 2012 was good. Thank you sooo much, Tamara
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013