Diagnosed with ventricular lymphoma. Removed mass. Details about this cancer?

good morning I m a nurse that works as a health coach for a major insurance company. I work with the DDD population. One of my member s has his mother as his primary care giver. she was just Dx d with ventricular lymphoma . They did the surgery and the results are malignant. She is extremly scared because of her son.. I am primarily a behavioral helath specialist and know very little about cancer besides doing continuous care for hospice which is not a good reference at this point. Can you eplain about this cancer to me. They removed the mass from her groin to her leg from the crease. The incision is about 6 inches.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013