Diagnosed with thyroid problem and anemia. Feel weak, tightness in neck, pressure in eyes. Is it normal ?

im AAAA ,im a 19 year old girl,ive been diagnosed with thyroid problem and anemia at the sane time a month ago.. i felt veryyy im alot better yet sometimes i feel weird and there is tightness in my neck ,some kind of pressure like fullness in the back of my head and temples..and like behind my doesnt hurt just the pressure is there.. i wanna know if its normal and what i can be caused by..? thank you it just worry me a little.. searching for online answer you ser brain cancer and stuff like that wich just worry me... thank you alot
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012