Diagnosed with sub acute lupus. Having flare ups in fingers, toes, thigh, back, chest. Reason?

I am 51 and I have a diagnosis of sub acute lupus for years associated with sun. The last flare up was 10 years ago when I was pregnant in the 1st trimester only. I am awaiting dermatological review. Have a severe flare up at the moment and not sure what may be causing this at the moment. I commenced a weight loss programme 6weeks ago and 2 weeks into this process I started to flare. I cannot be sure it s lupus as its on fingers toes and thigh as well as my back an chest which are 2areas I had before? I have not gone through menopause yet.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013