Diagnosed with steroid rocasea, trying to conceive, prescribed Minoz OD, clingard gel. Will these cause any problems?

Hi Doctor, I am 37 year old female. Since my pregnancy 4.5 years ago I have had acne on my cheeks. It was mild but would keep my cheeks red always. Following some wrong guidance I started using Betnovate cream for quick relief. I have just aggravated it over time and recently a doctor diagnosed suggesting I am suffering from Steriod Rocasea. He suggested Minoz OD and Clingard Gel. Another doctor suggested I take Roxid, Deriva BPO and Clingard Gel. I am trying for a baby so are these safe to use? And will these help my problem?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013