Diagnosed with scalp psoriasis, cured with treatment. How long should the medicines be taken?

Sir, I am 42 yrs male, was diagnosed for scalp psoriasis since last 2-3 month (appx.) on my back head. Dr advised Scalp lotion & Lotion of Coal tar, Sycalic Acid. Also advised orally Omega Acid tab & Vitamin A capsule daily & Oncotrex 10 on weekly. The scalp psoriasis got almost cured after medication of 15 days medicine & 2 dose of Oncotrex 10. Should these be continued & for how long. I am also having diabitise diagnosed last 2 years back. My Doctor says Psoriasis will spread with every change of weather. Please advise.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012