Diagnosed with pre-stage spine TB, on medications and taking bed rest. Chances of complications in future?

My sister is diagnosed with Spine TB (pre-stage). She is 24 year old. She has started with the course and by June 5 she will complete her 3 months of bedrest and medication . She is really better now. Just wanted to ask that since her case was detected at a very pre-stage, does this infection creates problem in future? Also she is lot into dancing and yoga so in future she can continue that?
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012
Radiologist 's  Response
I guess you mean that the disease was picked up early by saying 'pre-stage' spine Tb, which is very fortunate, because early diagnosis and prompt institution of appropriate treatment are crucial and ensure good long-term prognosis. MR scans are a good way to reassure oneself about the healing process. DO NOT MISS MEDICINES ... very important, and keep a watch on Liver functions through blood tests, while being on treatment. Hope for her speedy recovery.
Dr Rajesh Kapur.

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgery Dr. Roshan's  Response

welcome to hcm forum

as per your history you have said that you have detect at the early prestage, if she takes the treatment properly andmaintain her good diet in the future then there should be no problem.if the spinebody is good and she continues to do the excercise that she should be able to dancing and the yoga,but all this after complete healing of the disease.

wish you early recovery