Diagnosed with posterior disc bulge. Travel frequently at job. Cure by itself or serious issue?

I have diagnosed with posterior disc bulge at L5-S1 causing minimal thecal sac compression..I am sales professional and have to travel frequently as a part of my profession. I have been taking medicines as per the direction of physician for the last 4 days..I am in a situation that i cant take leave..should i quit my current profession as it demand frequent travelling?..I am really worried .will this disc bulge restore by itself gradually?Is this bulge a serious one?Kindly give advice ..
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013