Diagnosed with peripheral T-cell lymphoma. Advised autologus stemcell transplant with MIME. Cost, success rate?

Hi sir, This is srinivas from brother name T.RAJU 30yrs.he is a peripheral T-Cell lymphoma patient.and done 13 chemotheraphy,s done till now.and our oncologist Dr told patient need Autologus Stemcell Transpalnt with M.I.M.E 3 cycles. and can u plz tell me what is the cost for the treatment.and what is the success rate that u will give.and when we get appointment for the treatment.bcz our doctor told me treatement should start with in 25 days. can u plz give me reply fast if contact num:0000.if u need any information regarding this treatment plz call me.or mail to me. thankyou sir. T.srinivas 0000
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Oncologist 's  Response
cost for the treatment is around 8 to 10 lakhs in our centre. this disease is very aggressive and success rate is about 40 percent of curing the disease. In another 60 percent, we cannot gurantee any cure, as disease may not respond, may come back or traplant related deaths. you can contact our HCG, BANAGALORE centre FOR further detatils