Diagnosed with ovarian cyst previously. Having delayed periods, continuous bleeding. Reason?

Hi, I was wondering if you could help me. My periods are normally on time and last about 8 days. Recently my period was 5 days late which was unusual and now two weeks on I am still bleeding . I cannot go to a Gynaecologist as I am not sexually active. In 2010 I was dignosed with a cyst on one of my ovaries but my doctor said he wasnt worried and did nothing further about it. Please can you help? I am 24 years old
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer