Diagnosed with multiple myeloma. What are the brown spots on palm? On revlimid. Worry?

Hi, I was diagnosed with multiple myeloma March, 2011. After my stem cell transplant in Oct, I started to notice small brown spots on the palms of my hands. No sores, blisters, or pain is noted. I m on a maintenance dose of Revlimid 15 mg daily. Im also taking Neurontin (sp) for neuropathy in the lle. I take preventive doses of abx & anti-viral medication . I ve asked my BMT Dr who I see monthly; however, he was unsure & suggested I see a dermatologist . My insurance does not pay for physician office calls of any kind. Should I be concerned with this development?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012