Diagnosed with mitral valve prolapse. fatigued, mouth burns, arthritis, palpitations. Reasons ?

I was diagnosed with a mitral valve prolapse 30 years ago at the age of 30. A few symptoms but basically paid little attention to it. Ran competitively, ate healthy, 112lbs, low blood pressure. At the age of 43 started getting ill, extreme fatigue, burning mouth syndrome and after 4 years diagnosed as secondary sjogrens with rhuematoid arthritis . Finally got that under control. On plaquinil 200 mg daily. The past 5 years I have constant snoring , long periods of sore throats and feel very tired after a nights sleep. After 2 sleep apnea tests all negative. Now experiencing heart palpitations, shortness of breath upon exertion of excerice whether aerobic or weight training. Feeling of rapid pulse, dry tight throat and almost like a panic attack. Never ever thought that this might be the mitral valve but pushed for a echo cardiogram. I am going in the right direction? Having the test Sept. 28th 2012 Your opinion would be greatly appreciated. Thanks AAAAA from Ontariko
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012