Diagnosed with mild chronic periventricular, subcortical and pontine white matter microvascular ischemic disease. Having dizziness, blurred vision. Need brain scan?

2 years ago I was diagnosed with mild chronic periventricular, subcortical and pontine white matter microvascular ischemic disease. Now I am experiencing dizziness when I lay back on my pillow at night. I have also had a couple of incidents where my eyes seem to have a zig-zag pattern in which my vision is blurred, lasting from 5 to 20 minutes. Should I have another brain scan?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012