Diagnosed with low BP, feeling of numbness, tingling through body. Is it normal?

Sometimes when I sleep, I dream that I pass out. I am a 19 year old female and I have been diagnosed with low blood pressure , and pass out easily, so I know what it feels like. In these dreams I can be doing anything, and when I pass out I am aware of it, but everything is black. I literally black out, and can feel the numbness and tingling through my body just like I do when I am awake. But I can t tell if my body is physically feeling these things, or if I am just dreaming the symptoms. It feels so real. Is my blood pressure dropping really low in my sleep? Is this normal?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013