Diagnosed with lipoma, non mobile, experiencing discomfort. Biopsy required?

Hi, My 19 yr old daughter was diagnosed with a lipoma 10 x 12 cm laterally left of her thoracic (mid) spine . Abigail was seen at a 24HR Emergency/Urgent care clinic on 1/13/13. She had a CT with Contrast Dye done at the time. The radiologist said he would call it a Lipoma. HX: Abby has Ehlers Danlos- Syndrome and suffered a L1 - L2 compression fracture after falling off a horse in Aug. 2011. Prior films and this CT scan show those areas to be healed. My concern with this Lipoma is that I cannot get it to move. It is non-mobile and now she s experiencing a discomfort and tugging/puling sensation in this area. Should it be biopsied? If so, what Specialty Dr. should she see? Thanks so much...
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013