Diagnosed with hypothyroidism, on medicines. Will it cause complication in conception?

Hello Doctor, i am 26 years old,married. It has been found that i have hypothyroidism T3 level is 58ng/dl, free T4 level- 1.2ng/dl, and TSH level- 10.24uUl/ml..i am given medicine(Thyronorm 100 mcg /day)for next three months,,,doctor has asked me whether i have irregular period..and i said my period is normal. please tell me doctor does my hypothyroid condition become a problem for conceiving, also does taking thyronorm for next three months alter my normal mestrual that enough to take medicine for three months to getaway with my thyroid problem lifelong..please help me doctor ..
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013