Diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Took medicines. Having bloated stomach, face, breast. Questions to ask the doctor?

Diagnosed with hypothyroidism in November, the thyroid was not utilizing the hormones. I blew up like a balloon and was put on T4 & T3 thyroid medication , finally regulated (I thought) in Jan. I felt better but the bloated stomach did not go away. Today, my face, is bloated, breast are bloating and tender. I eat healthy, tho I haven t had the energy to exercise. (poor excuse I know) I still think something is wrong. My eyes established black circles when all the thyroid quit working properly. You can look into my eyes and tell something is wrong. Going to a gastroenterologist Wednesday. What are your concerns and questions I should ask the Dr.? Do you guide me into what might be going on. Sick of being Sick! I am used to being healthy... PLease help!
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013