Diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Sweating, mildew odour, dry skin, acne breakouts on face, neck, behind ears. Suggestions?

yes, I m thirty years old recently diagnois with hypertyroidism i have been sweeting alot and have and unusual smell of meldew and really dry skin so dry wen i take a bath i have to scrub more than three times to get clean and still have rows of dirt on my skill wat can i do and acene wen i never had break outs before hard pus filled pimples not just my face my neck and behind my ears
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013