Diagnosed with hyperthyroidism, taking thyronorm, gained weight, TSH slightly elevated. Solution to lose weight?

Hi Doctor I am 26 years old female (unmarried) and I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in dec 2012 and doctor advised me to take Thyronorm 25mcg once everyday in the morning. I am on thyroid medication for the past 2 months but I could not find any difference in my physical activity and feeling more depressed with the fast gaining weight.. Please kindly advice me what need to be done to loose weight My thyroid reports details are T3 T4 are in range but TSH was slightly elevated and it is around 5 but I have more Thyroid antibodies it was around 200+ In dec 2012 my weight was 99Kgs but now in feb 2013 my weight was 107Kgs Please help me
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013