Diagnosed with hypertension, high triglycerides, LVH. High serum uric acid level is appearing. Natural method to control?

I have been diagnosed with hypertension (150/100) ,high triglycerides (above 350) and LVH since last 10 years and some 4 years or so with microalbuminaria (>300 consistently). Now sporadically high serum uric acid level has also appearing latest being 10.5. Though my BP seems to be normal under medication most other levels are not controlled. Creatine level found to be normal. Normal sugar tests are negative though H1ac found to be near 6.7. Sometime back GTT tests was positive for pre-diabetics. I am 41 and got family history of diabetics and hypertension though no stroke or heart attack known in my family. I am taking ARB-telmisartan, diuretics -concor beta blocker- indapamide for hypertension, fenofibrate for TG, allopurinol started. I am fed up with all these medications and would like to go for natural methods eventually if it can control my diseases. Please suggest a best approach to my control of health
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013