Diagnosed with high platelet count, have reports. Can any online doctor help me to read it?

Hello Doctors, my name is vandana (female) age 35 years. I had been to one of the leading hospitals of India and i have been diagnosed with high platelet count (0000), ESR-25 (1st Hour) and TLC 0000. My reports also reflects Neutrophils to be 86. Please suggest what precausions and remedies for the same. does these reports reflects to a serious Disease...? Please help
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013
hello, your question does not show the values of platelet count and TLC. It just shows 0000 for both. Kindly let us know the full details of all the blood work, not just the values which are abnormal. And also let us know why you got the blood tests done. Are you experiencing any symptoms/ problems? Giving us the full details would help us get the full picture regarding your concerns.
Thank you