Diagnosed with hepatitis C. Can a bypass surgery patient can take treatment for Hepatitis C?

Hi My Father is ahving Hepititis C. 10 years back he has got bypass surgery done because 3 valves were blocked for him. 2 years back we got to know that he has got Hepititis C. That time the viral load count was 0000. Again now we have got the test done for him. And now the count is 2,00,000. Please let me know is it required to take the treatment immediately? Also please let me know a bypass surgery patient can take the treatment for Hepititis C? Will he be able to bear the treatment as he is 65 years old now. Please suggest me. Thanks, Srividya
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012