Diagnosed with hepatitis B. Having dizziness and tiredness. Are these symptoms normal?

Hi. I have recently been told by the doctor that I have hep b . I went for blood tests after a nasty virus I had which I now think was prob the hep b symptoms. I felt alot better after 6 weeks of feeling quite ill but still remained with dizziness and tiredness. This was when I went for the blood tests. I get tired most times and quite dizzy, also a little weak. Is that normal for hep b? Please can some one help. Also can hep b go away on it s own.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012
Dear Friend.
Hi , I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern.
Acute Viral Hepatitis can cause weakness due to loss of apetite.
Important here is that you should get proper evaluation and treatment of hepatitis B to avoid it to turn into Chronic.
This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you want to discuss your issues further, you may please ask us
Stay Healthy.
Dr Anshul Varshney , MD