Diagnosed with hashimotos disease, hyperthyroidism, trying to conceive. Treatment?

My husband was recently diagnosed with hashimotos disease. Although this typically is hypothyroidism he is currently in a bout of hyperthyroidism and has been for over a year. Our ent specialist said we don t know when or if he ll ever go hypo. We ve also been trying to get pregnant for about a year and have been unsuccessful. His thyroid levels have been in the normal range for about four months now. Could his thyroid still be the problem? What can we do?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012