Diagnosed with flank pain, have severe nausea, hot flashes and lightheadedness. No relief with medicines. Suggestions?

I just left noble hospital ER and I feel like I was rush out with out proper check ups. I am having really bad pain in my back which they told me is flank pain .. I am extremely nausea I get hot flashes and also lightheaded. I m scare and don t know what to do. I m afraid is something to be worried about. He gave me some steroids and tylenol . So far not working. What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013