Diagnosed with enlarged prostate but all other tests blood, sugar, liver have been correct. Taking tomato based food

I understand that tomato based food can cause frequent urination My problem is that I eat one or two tomatoes a day I have a healthy diet ie eat lots of grain pulses fruit and vegetables But I also drink three or four cups of tea a day The tea we make at home is mixed with fresh ginger and cardammon So when I feel like peeing I can not hold it for too long otherwise I drip on my way to the WC I am 70 years old I have been diagnosed with enlarged prostate but all my other tests blood sugar liver have been correct Any suggestion as to what is happening to me I pee quite frequently, every two or three hours. At night when I wake up to go pee, the urine comes out very slowly and at times it slows down a little bit more. I am 70 years old and I have been diagnosed with enlarged prostate. Other tests have been correct. I have no other disease, I eat very healthy, lots of grain, pulses, vegetables, fruit. Any suggestion as to what seems to be wrong with me? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011