Diagnosed with endometriosis,mild abdominal pain, pain when bladder is full, after intercourse. Infertile?

hello Sir, I am 28 yrs old and from April of this year I am feeling mild pain in my left abdomin.I visited my many doctors and gone through many treatments but didnt get any result.The doctors suspected infection in my overy as they didnt find any thing in the sonography report but when the antibiotic which they had prescribed didnt work they come to a conclusion that I have endrometris.All the Doctors told me that I need to do an operation for this.I feel this pain when urin accumulate in my bladder .Some during intercouse I feel the pain.We have always used condoms as a precaution so I dont know whether I am infertile or not.I want your guidance.Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012