Diagnosed with diabetes, have two periods in a cycle, lower abdominal pain, cyst on the ovary. Is cyst related to diabetes?

I am 34,116 lbs and diagnosed with type 1 diabetes 9 years ago. I lately experienced 3 monthly cycles in 6 weeks. I am having pain in my lower abdomen and on my right side. A few years back I was pregnant and they found cyst on my right ovary and when I mc d the cyst was still there. Does the cyst have anything to do with my diabetes? Also having black blood(sorry if tmi) for the 1st day and a half then kind of like mucus . Could this just be all from a hormone imbalance?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012