Diagnosed with diabetes. Itchy red rashes seen. Given antihimines, hydrocortasone cream. Suggest?

I have been dianosed with type 2 diabetes and under going investigations for non alcholic fatty liver , how ever i have come out in a red rash which i went to my G last week for she gave me antihimines , hydrocortasone cream. but i m still itchy and don t now what to do with myself ,treid cool baths , calamin lotion. bi carb soda mixed to a paste , but nothing seems to take the itchyness away can you suggest any thing thanks
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013