Diagnosed with dermatographism, bumps in throat, have GERD. Suggest?

Hi! I am a 37 year old female, 5 7, good physical condition (all normal blood panel results) and have been diagnosed with dermatographism. I have had a feeling of cotton balls in the very back of my throat since july and have seen 3 ent s, an allergist as well as my PCP. They cannot find anything wrong with me. I have had a nasal scope, been diagnosed with GERD and consequently on Nexium for 2 months with no change. So, now i continue to have this pain in the back of my throat with no answers. I am wondering if it is just a symptom of dermatographism... one ENT is suggesting a tonsilectomy. Thoughts?? Thank you for your time and consideration of my case...
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013