Diagnosed with dehydration, have constant, severe headaches, dizziness followed by fainting, low appetite after taking plenty water. Help?

My boyfriend went to a doctor and they said it was just dehydration , and blew him off. He s 15, and 5 9 , about 135 lbs, so average weight. He has constant, severe headaches where he says it feels like his head is going to explode, gets really dizzy, and has passed out at least 9 times. He never has an appetite , and is always suffering from his head. He s been drinking more and more water and eating more and healthier for the past 2 months since his appointment, but nothing has helped. I m very concerned and don t know what to do next.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012