Diagnosed with contact dermatitis, allergic to citrus fruits, but ate lot of citrus fruits, got random bumps. Advice?

HI, I was diagnosed with contact dermatitis after my ears broke after i pierced term in 2009. I have to very careful when eating or drinking anything that contains citrus as I either develop a rash or welts. However, over the past two weeks I ate a lot of chocolate bars and drank pineapple flavored koolaid as well as lemonade. Now I have tiny random bumps popping up almost every where. They re mostly on my arms. However one of them on my shoulder and the other on my left side have a yellow clear-ish fluid that dries on them. I only have one bump on my torso. Can you help me please?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012