Diagnosed with complex regional pain syndrome, have puffed up, bluish area in front of legs. History of superficial thrombosis. Cause?

Yes, please. Problem began when an IV was inserted in back of rt hand subcutaneous instead on in the vein . It was an antibiotic after a surgery I had. It was left there almost 3 hours, swelled enormously and finally removed and placed in lt arm 5-6 years ago. Antibiotic went through my entire body. Saw a neurologist . Developed superficial thrombosis flibitous in back of rt hand. I was diagnosed with complex regional pain syndrom/RSD (reflex sympathatic dystrophy). I have noticed the past year these areas on the front of my legs beneath my knee and to my ankles are worsening, puffed up and bluish, tender when pressed. What could this be? I am scared. My family dr. looked at it last year or so and didn t seem to be concerned. Can you help me? Please?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013