Diagnosed with coeliac disease, bout of gastroenteritis, gallbladder infection, lactose intolerant. Suggestion?

Hi I have been diagnosed with coeliac disease last year after suffering from what was thought to be IBS for over 30 years. Six weeks ago I had a bout of gastroenteritis and since then have suffered from constant sickness / nausea / diahorrea and abdominal pains. For weeks I have had a constant nagging sickly pain in the soft area in the middle of my breast and sharp pains under my right rib area which go through to my back. This pain comes and goes. I have had blood tests which show no infection in gall bladder , liver or pancreas . I have also had an ultrasound scan which was clear and an endoscopy which indicated some inflammation in my stomach but no ulcers . I did notice pain and discomfort when I eat anything so it has been suggested that i have also developed a lactose intolerance so I have cut out all dairy products. This has helped slightly with the sickness and diahorrea but the pain and discomfort remains. I find this extremely debilitating. Is there such a thing as chronic gall bladder problems or a grumbling gall bladder? if not have you any other suggestions which would help.\? I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your help. Catriona
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013