Diagnosed with cocci meningitis. Pain and ringing while moving the neck. On medication for valley fever, blood clots, cholesterol and migraines. Due to medication?

I have been diagnosed with cocci meningitis since May 2011, but the last few month I have been experiencing 24/7 pain, ringing,humming (like bee hive)and when I move my neck it sounds like I m crinkling up a bag of potatoe chips. My NP even gave me a nasal spray thinking it might be allergies. I am on so much medicine, I m thinking it could be causing it all. 400 mg VFend for Valley fever , warafin for blood clots, HB and Cholesterol meds, botox, topamax for migraines and some anxiety meds because I think I am losing it from what is going on in my head. At one point I thought I should just stop all meds and see if it goes away.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012