Diagnosed with cirrhosis, do not have any symptoms post blood test and ultrasound. Liver ultrasound normal. Wrong diagnosis?

Dear Sir, I was diagnosed with chirrosis after a blood test and ultrasound scan 3 years ago but I don t have ANY symptoms at all, I feel fine, play tennis every week. i only drink a few glasses of Martini at the weekend, and if there is some VERY good wine on offer I will have a glass. I had a liver ultrasound scan and the clinic doctor said there was nothing wrong with me. liver was looking OK, the right size and aspect) Do you think it is possible that I was wrongly diagnosed?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012