Diagnosed with cavernous malformation. Have high pressure in head. Tingling in back. Arteries fine. MRI fine. Suggestions?

Hello my father was diagnosed with an cavernous malformation 8 years ago and hasn't had problems until recently. He's been having high pressure in head (like beating) that wakes him up at night, headaches, tingling in the back and top of his head, and also high blood pressure even though his arteries are fine. He had an MRI less than a year ago and everything was fine. Could this new symptoms be due to his cavernous malformationt?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013