Diagnosed with breast cancer with mastectomy and hystectomy. On phentermine and DHEA. Suffering with hair loss. Revise medication?

I am 46, female who had breast cancer with mastectomy and hystectomy at age 43. With this has come a 20 pound wt gain.... Started taking phentermine x3 week after going to a wt loss clinic and noticed some hair loss. Was told to stop phentermine (due to its stimulating qualities and potential for cancer regrowth) & started on DHEA.... But hair loss has continued and its even a little worse. Should I stop the DHEA? Or is this still from the phentermine. Reviewed both meds and both have hairloss side effects. Help
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013