Diagnosed with benign prostrate atrophy. Frequent urination, dribbling and burning. Remedy?

Hi doctor ! I have been suffering from the frequency of urine since 24 years !! I am 48 now . I visited many doctors to no avail . My exams were alright just a little inflammation . A year ago I did another test and was diagnosed with Benign Prostate Hypertrophy . I tried also to take herbal medicine not seeing any progress in taking the conventional medicine but still no change. During the last few days like a week or so I urine every single minute almost, dribbling , retention, no pain but I just feel the urgent need to urine even a drop .The stream is weak and I feel like a needle inside the organ but no pain just a slight burning. The problem worsens when I am sitting or watching Tv and even worse when I go to sleep. I cannot sleep unless i take sleeping pills
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013