Diagnosed with asthma, bronchitis, chronic pneumonia. Taking medicines. Pneumonia persists. Treatment?

I have been diagnosed with asthma, recently with bronchiectasis , and I also have chronic pneumonia . I still currently get sick very frequently and my doctor and I can not find the solution to my treatment. In the past year I have had two CT scans, a bronchoscopy (which showed I was growing strep-pneumonia) and last week an open lung biopsy (which I was told only showed inflammation on the pathology results, and currently still growing cultures). I usually take either bactrim or levaquinn with prednisone for a period of time to treat my pneumonia but as soon as I get back off of it I get e pneumonia right back. Can you please suggest any further treatments or any further disease possibilities or autoimmune diseases. My dr thought it may be autoimmune but nothing showed up on the biopsy.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012