Diagnosed with anorexia. Heart racing, chest soreness. Taking diet pills on empty stomach. Help?

Hi, i am 16 years old and ive been diagnosed with anorexia for the past year. For the past two months ive been taking these diet pills on an empty stomach with very little food each day, yes i know, not the smartest thing to do.. The drug is called slimquick. My symptoms are scaring me, i have a soreness in my chest where my heart is and i have a weird feeling when i lay down. When i lay down the only thing i acknowledge is my heart pounding and weakness in the chest. Help!
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013