Diagnosed with acid reflux, IBS that flare up around periods, flow with solid blood pieces, have unexplained infertility. Endometriosis?

I have been diagnosed with acid reflux and mild IBS however I have noticed that my symptoms seem to occur more frequent around a week before my period. My periods are light but sometimes have solid pieces of blood. I have also tried to get pregnant for 2 years and have been diagnosed as unexplained infertility and have been put on a waiting list for IVF . I have been reading about Endometriosis, do u think that I could possibly have this?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013