Diagnosed with a mild case of lupus and interstitial cystitis, on heparin inections. Second opinions required

I was recently diagnosed with a mild case of lupus . I also was diagnosed with interstitial cystitis in October which I have been having heparin injections for. The new diagnosis of lupus would explain about 15 years of health problems without a diagnosis until now. I guess I am a little bit skeptical about the diagnosis. When I read about it everything fits . Physician have mentioned this diagnosis in the past but the ANA test always came up negative. I was referred to a rheumatologist and this is what my test results reveal. Ssdna -512. Sm- 174. Centromere - 190 crp- 1.90 . Lymp .6. lymph % 9.1 neut 81.5 Bun 5.0 Bun/creatine ratio 5.6. There are other blood tests that are high and low but these are the ones that really stand out. I guess I would like a second opinion.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013