Diagnosed with Tuberculosis. Taking Akuriti and domepiridone, has chest pain. Is it due to medication?

Hi, My father has been diagnosed to have tuberculosis with AFB positive +2 on culture and has been prescribed Akurit-4 four tablets in the morning along with pantaprazole and domepiridone to be taken at night before food and a multivitamin to be taken at night after food. He has been taking this since last Friday when he was diagnosed and prescribed medication . Now, he is complaining of chest pain . He has the chest pain when he stands or moving around, but it does not hurt much when he is lying down. Review with doctor is tomorrow. What shall I do?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012