Diagnosed with TB, have multiple knots on leg. What diet should be taken with the prescribed medicines?

Hi I am 29 yrs female , age 55,diagonised with TB.Currently I am residing in UK.n I have been in Uk since past 5 years I had these knots on my neck since last 1 anda half year but only got them checked when I started getting multiple knots on my neck. Got it diagonised last month when I had been to India Doctors adviced me to take Forecox 2 tabs bbf, 2 Iron tablets after lunch and dinner and 1 multivitamin after lunch. Just wanted to know what should be my diet when I am taking these medicines.As I dont have ny side effects as such except for Urine being yellow or dark orange which already doctor has mentioned could b bcoz of the medicines that I m taking.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012