Diagnosed with Schizo affective disorder, bipolar disorder. Having confusion all the time. Suggestions?

Uh, yes. Hi. I am twenty years old. I have a fwe questions. I have been in a mental hospital a fwe years back. I have been on and off of medications and in and out out theropay. I graudated my counsling. but yeah. Uh the last Pshycologist I went to told me I was Schizo-Affective Disorder. First off what is that?! What does it consume of?. Yeah I understand some of it... But not all. Well He told me I had Bipolar. well i already knew this. He said I was Bipolar type two and schizophernic type three.... I honestly don t feel like im a schizophernic. If anyone s a schizophrenic, it s my fiancee. even her last diagonosies papers said she was. I want to know what I am?. And also who s making who go crazy out of me and my fiance......? I have serveral questions.... I m always so confused all the time.... every second of the day... What s happening to me?.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013