Diagnosed with MAV, recurred after stopping medicines, no relief with sibellium, topamax. Cause?

I experienced vertigo and then headheadaches which were diagnosed as a condition called MAV ( MIGRAINE ASSOCIATED VERTIGO).I was on Sibellium (fluronazin) for 6 months and felt much much better. After stop taking the pills though, it all started again. I tried Sibellium and Topamax for a few weeks but didn t help me at all. Has my condition evolved to something resisant to all kind of medication I use from now on?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012